Top 4 PC/MAC Tools to keep your Mobile Phones Contacts and Data backup
In continuation to my previous article about Top 4 Cloud tools to keep your mobile phone contacts and data backup. I bring more to the options now to your personal computer. Your computer can be your secret machine where you can back up your entire contacts and data base.
What you need is these 4 options. Choose which suits you better and go for it. Contacts and data base is that which cannot be made in minutes but, saving or backing them up is not that complicated.
- – Desktop Software: Most phone manufacturers offer their own software to sync their phone to a computer. Usually, this software includes an option to sync phone contacts with Microsoft Outlook or Windows Contacts / Address book. Synced contacts can then easily be exported to various formats such as CSV (Comma separated values) or vCards and saved as back up.
- – MobileGo: This one offers an easy, one-click, data backup solution for Android phones (with merge duplicates feature). However, the contact manager also lets you transfer contacts between Symbian, iOS an Android phones. You can also import or export contact from Outlook, Windows Address Book or Windows Mail.
- – CopyTrans Contacts: Available only for Windows computers, this free software allows you to quickly backup contacts from your iPhone/iPod touch or iPad. You can then export the backed up contacts to Gmail, Outlook or iCloud. The desktop client lets you easily view and organize your contacts (remove duplicates) on your computer.
- – Xilisoft Mobile Phone Manager: For Windows Phone only. Xilisoft offers easy contacts backup and restoration over a data cable or Bluetooth. It can back up your text messages, email, calendar entries, favorites and exchange data. You can even view/edit and organize your contacts, call logs and text messages on the PC.
Check out related posts below...
- Cyber space and social sites
- Google Nexus 7 Review – Awesome Value for Money
- Open Office - Easier To Convert Files To PDF
- Function keys (F1 to F12): Simple tips/options to use them optimally on your keyboard
- The most used shortcut keys for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Get the Most out of Google drive. Seven (7) tips to help you!
- Facebook (FB) Video messages – A new trend
- How to Send Self-Destructing Emails – 3 online services for you
- Top Retro Games worth looking back at in delight
- Free WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – Digiarty’s Hello Summer Giveaway
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014