Top 4 Cloud Tools to keep your Mobile Phones Contacts and Data backup
One can use the latest mobile phone for a good time but, as time passes there are many technological changes and upgrades that make your present mobile phone outdated after some time. Our interest appears on the most upgraded mobile phone and we opt for a change. Many of us know that we only opt for the hardware piece but, we always require contacts and data of our previous work and connections. Sometimes it has been very difficult for a complete switch over with the mobile phone and data available in your old gadget.
So here I bring you Top 4 cloud tools to keep your mobile phones contacts and data backup so that you can use your old data and contacts into your new upgraded mobile phones when you are opting for a change from good to better.
- – OneMediaHub: You can back up all the information you want, including your address book, multimedia and other supported files on to the cloud and sync it back across all your devices. With 500 MB of cloud storage, this free service offers cross platform mobile and desktop apps. You can also set the mobile app to automatically sync data to the cloud over a Wi-Fi connection.
- – inDefend Mobile Backup: inDefend (Android only) works even if you have an older device. It works with Android 2.0.1 and up. It can quickly back up your text messages, phone book, call logs, calendar entries, internet history and settings to their online servers. Download the desktop agent from indefend.appspot.com to access all the data backed up by your phone.
- – PhoneCopy: Another cross platform service, PhoneCopy allows you to back up phone contacts, messages and calendar entries and then sync them across devices. They offer apps for all smartphones but, it also works with feature phones that support synchronization over a data connection. Synced contacts can be accessed and edited on the PhoneCopy site phonecopy.com
- – SanDisk Memory Zone: This multi-faceted free app (Android only) lets you back up any file to your phone’s memory card, move files from phone memory to memory card, sync data with your cloud service of choice (just sing in to Dropbox, Bo, Google Docs, SugarSync or SkyDrive from with the app). You can also use the password protection to keep your data safe.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have eyed on a new phone that is available in the market with extra features and upgraded supports then, you need not worry about your old data and contacts to be moved into your new gadget. So, be upgraded!
Check out related posts below...
- Video Converter Ultimate (Review) and a Giveaway
- Shortcut Keys to Navigate through Facebook
- Top 4 Free Android Travel Apps
- Banking Services On Your Mobile Phone
- How to increase speed of your Computer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 - A review
- How to keep your android devices running like new with little effort?
- Open Office - Easier To Convert Files To PDF
- Foodie - Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography
- Top Retro Games worth looking back at in delight
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014