The most used shortcut keys for Microsoft Office Outlook
Microsoft Office Outlook provides a wonderful interface which can allow us to make necessary arrangements in our communication along with reminders, meeting schedules and stuffs like that. We all know that Microsoft Office Outlook is one of the most used interfaces in email application. For now I will not get in detail as to how Microsoft Office Outlook works but, would discuss the most used shortcut keys.
Shortcut keys help you to navigate and use the application at ease and be productive at the same time. Using the computer mouse for every action would only consume some of your precious time and also could make a delayed action on the piece of work due to hand movements from key board to the mouse pad.
Shortcut keys do allow you to be on top among your colleagues and friends. These simple yet effective shortcut keys will help you learn a lot of new things if you haven’t been using them. In short it is the power of strong communication and being on top of your applications and features that are available with Microsoft Office Outlook.
I am sure you would be eager to know which one of these did you know and been using for some time now. So here it goes…
|Alt + S||Send the e-mail|
|Ctrl + Enter||Send the email you’re composing|
|Ctrl + C||Copy selected text|
|Ctrl + X||Cut selected text|
|Ctrl + P||Print selected text|
|Ctrl + K||Complete the name or e-mail being typed in the e-mail address bar|
|Ctrl + B||Bold highlighted selection|
|Ctrl + I||Italic highlighted selection|
|Ctrl + M||Send and Receive all|
|Ctrl + U||Underline highlighted selection|
|Ctrl + R||Reply to an e-mail|
|Ctrl + F||Forward an e-mail|
|Ctrl + N||Create a new e-mail|
|Ctrl + Y||Go to Folder|
|Ctrl + Shift + A||New appointment to your calendar|
|Ctrl + Shift + O||Open the Outbox|
|Ctrl + Shift + I||Open the Inbox|
|Ctrl + Shift + K||Add a new task|
|Ctrl + Shift + C||Create a new contact|
|Ctrl + Shift + J||Create a new journal entry|
|Ctrl + Shift + V||Move folder|
Check out related posts below...
- Face Book (FB) – Skype Collaboration to provide Video Chat online
- Tablet Ubislate 7 – Storming In Indian Market
- Foodie - Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography
- FaceBook App: Angry Birds
- Apps / Utilities to keep duplicate emails free from your device
- Apple iPhone 5 – Everything you want to know about
- Revive the tradition of hand written notes with new apps
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 - A review
- Get the Most out of Google drive. Seven (7) tips to help you!
- A new tabbed interface on Gmail
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014