Browse By

Tablet Ubislate 7 – Storming In Indian Market

The new UbiSlate7 is taking storms in tablet market. The year 2011 has been busy with tablets in tech market. This new unique Indian tablet that is making storms with a price tag of Rs. 2999 is amazing. The Indian government’s public beneficial service has indeed been invited with warmth by all Indian students and young professionals.

Aakash tablet, the first model was sold out in few days after it was launched online few weeks ago. DataWind has followed up with another 7-inch model, the Ubislate7. This new model was announced few weeks back and now ready for online pre-orders, priced at US $57 (US $ 10 more than the original Aakash) and much better specs can be expected.

The Ubislate 7 comes with the following features:

– Android 2.3 (First Model Aakash: Android 2.2)

– 7-Inch touchscreen with 800×480 resolution

– Cortex A8 – 7—MHz CPU (Aakash: Arm11 – 366 MHz)

– 3 hours battery backup – thanks to the new 3200 mAh battery (Aakash: 210 mAh)

– Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g and GPRS connectivity (the Aakash was Wi-Fi only)

– Office Document Viewer (DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, ODT, ODP and PDF)

– Email/Facebook/Twitter

– Media Playback (AVI, FLV and MP4/Mpeg)

– Audio Player (AAC, AC3, MP3, WAV, WMA)

– 256 MB RAM

– One USB 2.0 Port and 3.5mm Connector

– 2 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 32 GB via microSD

As compared to the first model the new UbiSlate 7 has more features and that beats the older version. Indian Market is very keen on this release and I am sure this will also be sold out within couple of weeks it is available in the market. Now, that looking at all the features and necessity of tablets in this new world of tech savvy competition I have made sure to pre-order one for myself and waiting for it to delivered to me any time by Jan 2012 end or Feb 2012 beginning. Have you tried this for you? I am sure you will be glad to do so…

Check out related posts below...

John Anthony
Connect

John Anthony

John Anthony, is the person behind MyBlogTimes.com.
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
John Anthony
Connect

6 thoughts on “Tablet Ubislate 7 – Storming In Indian Market”

1. asmita says:

Hi,

Recently i have been hearing a lot about this Xtab A10 which is the cheapest 5 point capacitive, 1.5 GHz, HDMI, USB, Android 4.0 tablet @ Rs 5490 launched by NXG Electronics. Can you please suggest me whether or not i should book this tablet for me as i am really new to this tablet world.

2. Atsumi says:

Has anyone ever coinsdered a change in the schedule ??. With the economy in the current state of affairs, changing the schedule would enable folks to take 1/2 day off from work instead of having to take two days off for the conference. A suggestion might be to meet on Friday afternoon and then have the Pow Wow on Friday night after dinner. Then on Saturday have the workshops and culminate with the Awards Banquet and the dance night and then on Sunday morning have a Breakfast Brunch and the gospel sing and awards.. After 30+ years I think it’s time for a change so that folks don’t have the program memorized.

1. Julia says:

I booked UBISlate 7+ (Akash tbleat) on 1st February. My ID is PM36F75E8C4. I have send cheque of Rs. 2999/- to Datawind, Amritsar. The amount of Rs. 2999/- was debited from my account from my Bank of India account on 15th February, 2012. More than one month has passed but I have not yet got the product. My address is -Vinay Kr. SinghOrient Blackswan Pvt.Ltd.Mahima Place, 1st FloorGovind Mitra RoadPatna 800 004.Moblie : 09334105411I tried to contact the company on no.1800-180-2-180 but no one responded.Can I when I will get the UBISLATE7+ tbleat.Vinay Kr. SinghPatna

3. hemen parekh says:

What makes Aakash different ?

There can be many opinions about Aakash tablet , but it is worth remembering that ,

 At its price-point , Aakash is the only tablet capable of bridging the digital divide between the urban and the rural India

 It will be used by persons who have not even seen a smart phone or a computer – much less used these

 Aakash is its own benchmark. Much like Walkman and iPod , it has created a new category – hence there can be no comparisons

 More than 2 million orders are a proof that , it is a product which millions have been waiting for

No doubt there will be some initial hiccups – as with any innovation

With regards

hemen Parekh

Jobs for All = Peace on Earth

4. sidharth says:

This is good. Are there any accessories attached to this?

1. Nick says:

Hey you are right, days before I got the same hhguott with you.But now I am not.I tried several editor actually, none of them offers a user-friendly function. It is easy to correct text in PDF file, but it is not easy to add text because they don’t change the line automatically. You need to change every line in the file for just adding a word. So I turn to PDF converter finally.