Smile all the way with nature, family and peace of mind.
How do you spend time with your family and friends? I mean real quality time. I wandered about in a picnic spot with my wife on a Sunday, after a long tiring week at work. What a splendid way to spend your stress busting time with your family and friends.
As I walked through the green garden with spotted flowers of different species, I felt a smooth blowing air kiss my hands and welcome me to the place where the smiling dolls of nature are nurtured. Amidst this are the numerous families who have come to spend their time and enjoy the togetherness with the nature. I am sure each one of us would have spent such quality time with our family or friends. The moments are unforgettable indeed.
The lush & serene beauty of all this is simply fantastic and so soothing. It gives a cooling effect to your eyes and mind. Why do most of the families tend to gather for such spots and spend time together? As we all know that out there is a competitive world where one has to strive as hard as possible to be in light and race of survival. These are the times when we tend to forget most of race tactics and come in unity with our family and friends to spend a better time than the regular days.
I notice the splendid idea of creating such beautiful place and the notions of our ancestors was not different and expected us to share this enormous positive time in a place as such like this. You find several trees growing since decades and you take a sleek shade beneath them in the scorching sun. I mean this as the day I visited these picnic spots was a real hot summer day.
Have you ever been to such garden or picnic spots? There can be many around in the world and several in your local hometown. Every spot of this kind is rejuvenating. If you find time and feel it is necessary to have a quality time with nature and family. I suggest you plan something to a picnic spot which will give you a new insight on togetherness and beauty of every small thing around us. After all, what we need is peace of mind and a healthy environment for our loved ones.
Check out related posts below...
- How to treat and overcome iron deficiency anemia?
- Drink milk, eat milk products and check your health for intolerance
- Stress Health – How to manage stress?
- Tomatoes are good for you...just try this!
- The revolution of Books to E-books, does this change your interest in it?
- Bananas: Internal and External Benefits
- Foodpanda, the powerful online tool for food delivery
- Woman - A journey of life in an auto rickshaw
- Plastic bags: A new era of recycling
- Honey, I am home! (6) Six simple benefits of honey
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014