Plastic bags: A new era of recycling
A new era of recycling is been followed in India from now. There are no plastic bags that can be used which are not recyclable. This is actually very good news for our ecological balance. Our Environmental health is not going to recover from damage caused earlier but, this decision of using only the re-cycle plastic bags or the paper bags will stop damaging our environmental health further.
There are numerous reasons as to why one has to say NO to plastic bags (non-recyclable):
- These block most of the waterway passages in and around our neighborhood which causes several, civic ill hygiene.
- These spoil the soil where our fruits and grains are grown.
- These plastic bags are not bio-degradable which, means that this would take thousands (1000’s) of years to degrade naturally.
- Plastics have been mistakenly eaten for food, by our animals and birds. Our animals are endangered by this.
If usage of plastic (non-recyclable) bags is so harmful then, it is wise that we do not spoil our own home, country and world.
If you are thinking about the medium that are to be used if the plastic bags are banned then there are several other ways that one can opt for.
- You can use paper bags. This can be easily recycled and if not easily bio-degraded.
- Usage of recycled plastic bags helps us to not to increase danger to our home, this world.
- Usage of jute bags is also advisable.
Nothing can be as beautiful as the gift of this world to us. And to keep this wonderful world in good shape and sound is our utmost responsibility. I have bought a paper bag for myself, have you? Think wisely…
Check out related posts below...
- Summer Care - Hand and Feets
- What is Diabetes??? What causes Diabetes???
- Foodpanda, the powerful online tool for food delivery
- Tomatoes are good for you...just try this!
- Smile all the way with nature, family and peace of mind.
- Purify water the old style – Copper vessels kill germs
- Stress Health – How to manage stress?
- How to treat and overcome iron deficiency anemia?
- Bananas: Internal and External Benefits
- Online shopping, new saving curve with CashKaro’s cash back options
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014