If you are fond of movies, especially enthusiastic about collecting movie DVDs like me, you must have thought of protecting your DVDs from scratch and damage, or playing your DVDs on your mobile devices, say, iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, WP8, etc on the go. A DVD ripper will help, like WinX DVD Ripper Platinum which you may already know.
The developer, Digiarty Software, has spent 5 months in upgrading WinX DVD Ripper Platinum with awesome new features:
- Rebuild UI. Personally, I think this new UI is cleaner, simpler and also user-friendlier. The various video/audio settings are hidden. But senior users are also allowed to apply them.
- Rebuild kernel. The new Kernel makes DVD ripping process much faster and more stable.
- Add new output profiles. Now WinX DVD Ripper Platinum supported output profiles nearly cover all mainstream common video/music formats and mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) from Apple, Samsung, Google, Sony, Microsoft, Amazon, Lenovo, Huawei, Acer, etc.
- Backup DVD to PC;
- Convert and rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MPEG, H264, MP3, etc;
- Convert and rip DVD to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S/Note, Windows Phone 8, HTC, Kindle Fire, Lenovo, Huawei, Acer, Asus, etc;
- Constantly upgraded to support the newest DVD copy protections including CSS, region code, RCE, UOP, Sony ArccOS, Disney X-project DRM, etc so you can sure to backup/rip the latest DVD movies.
Step by Step Guide for Converting and Ripping DVD to Mobile Devices
You can download WinX DVD Ripper Platinum here and install it on your PC. Then insert a DVD into the ROM drive.
Step 1: Run WinX DVD Ripper Platinum on your PC. Click DVD Disc to load DVD content. You can also load ISO file or DVD folder if you have.
Step 2: Select an output profile from the pop-up window. If you want to rip DVD to a mobile device, say, Samsung Galaxy Note II, you should find it under Device Profile – Android Mobile – to Samsung Mobile Video. It is to say, the 350+ output profiles are sorted by operating systems and brand names.
Step 3 (optional): You can edit the video/audio parameters by clicking the widget beside the device icon on the upper.
Step 4(optional): By clicking Option button on the top, you can choose your preferred Audio Language (according to DVD).
Step 5: Choose a Destination Folder to store the ripped DVD.
Step 6: Click Run to start ripping DVD.
If you are interested in WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, you can also go to the DVD ripper software page. You can avail 30% Off if you would like to purchase here.
- Get the Most out of Google drive. Seven (7) tips to help you!
- Computer on your Palm - A future of cost effective computing
- Face Book (FB) – Skype Collaboration to provide Video Chat online
- Aakash Indian Tab
- Apple iPhone 5 – Everything you want to know about
- Shadow Fight : Facebook Game App
- FaceBook App: Angry Birds
- Open Office - Easier To Convert Files To PDF
- Tablet or Notebook: Choosing the Best Tech Accessory for your Lifestyle
- Spreadsheet applications, Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 – Let’s review it.