If money grows online, what’s the pace of it…?
Well, I am sure anyone and everyone would like to work from home, don’t you? Yes, that’s an obvious yet a little prickly question as well as an answer in itself. I have come across numerous such sites who promise and some are indeed legitimate. But, nevertheless every time there is a legitimate business in the world. There are always the spammers and scammers who get loaded with weird ideas to dupe the kind of business that’s rolling in market to make hefty money out of it on the cost of our money making interest.
You are reading this which means absolutely you have checked out several such sites on the worldwide web. How many do you think were actually legitimate? The most astonishing question would be that how do you judge that’s the right legitimate site or this is the right legitimate site that is offering a world class money making opportunity?
The answers for the above questions would be very tedious as the scammers or spammers are duplicating everything so well, so well that it is very difficult to make note whether the image in the mirror is actual or the one on the other side.
Now, that we know there are many actual opportunity sharers and those who actually pretend to be sharers in the money making front opportunity. There are few sites that I have come across who allow you to make a little money from day-to-day activity and let me put this straight that these sites are not the one who promise that you or me will make money overnight. Money just doesn’t flow in by making a decision to be a part of a business earning. We all know that for sure.
The sites that we are discussing above are the PPC (Pay per Click) / PTC (Pay to Click) / PFC (Pay for click) sites. These are the sites which offer to subscribe for free as a member with them. Let me not forget that there are some who also do this on paid membership as well. Once you are a member, you have privilege to click on the ads that the site shows into your login page. These ads can be viewed with the navigations through your login once you are IN. There are limited numbers of ads a day a member can get. What you need to do? Well, there I go to explain you further course of action by following points:
– You need to click on an ad at a time.
– This will lead to a new link page where the advertiser’s ads are displayed to you.
– You need to stay on the page for a minimum seconds of time that are designed by the PPC / PTC site provider
– Once you have completed the assigned time on the ad, you can close the link page.
– When you have waited for the prescribed time for the ad to load and end, you get credited in your account the amount that was paid for this ad (this is also assigned by the PPC / PTC site provider)
– All this is well advised by the login page once you subscribe and confirm your subscription through email.
This is just the basic Idea that I have been providing here. But, some consistency in this can generate long run money for you to plan your annual holidays possibly. Here you could earn between $0.002 to $0.05 per ad you have waited and clicked. This is absolutely very less but, if you can think of accumulating this amount of money with many such legitimate sites then, what happens? Money really grows online, but in its own pace. There is no magic wand to turn leaves into currency.
Are you doing this…? Yes, and then do not wait to share your thoughts about this. Here’s the place you can let everyone know about it… what does your mind speak?
Check out related posts below...
- Online shopping, new saving curve with CashKaro’s cash back options
- Banking Services On Your Mobile Phone
- Make money online...is there a way?
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014