How to Send Self-Destructing Emails – 3 online services for you
We tend to share so much information through various options available online. The most highly used are emails, social networking or IM. Sharing is very natural bound characteristics that we all possess. The real problem arises when a sensitive message is to be shared with others.
If you’ve ever needed to send a friend or family member a username, password or other important information, you’ve probably considered the security risk of doing so via text or regular email.
Next time you think of sending some sensitive information which will be read once, and the message is sitting the inbox of the recipient for long before it is discovered by someone else whom it was never intended. We are going to look into an option that will not be safe enough but, securely transmitted to the one it is intended for.
Once a self-destructive email is sent and read by the recipient the email is destroyed. Isn’t it what we are looking for? A secure way of transmitting information which will never be available once the receiver reads and is equipped with the username, password or some vital information which you would never ask for a third person to know.
Here are three online services that enable you to send self-destructing emails.
This is an easy-to-use service which actually gives you a URL for the message you have typed. And once the URL is opened for the first time, it gets invalidated and no one can again use it. This service promises that the message is deleted from their servers too, which makes it a trust worthy service.
It’s a pretty interesting concept on which it works. All you are supposed to do is go the website, type in the content that you wish to share, and click on Create Note button. Once done, it would give you a link which can be used in your email. The reader would click on this URL to read the message and once he/she reads it, the URL will get expired.
This service lets you send mails anonymously as well as generate links for the messages. Then you need to click on the drop down and choose the seconds (number of seconds till which the reader can have the message open), type your message and click on Create Message button. Your self-destructing message is now ready.
Check out related posts below...
- How to make use of Scratched CD’s (Compact Discs)
- Shortcut Keys to Navigate through Facebook
- Its Easy to Know, How to Delete/Deactivate Google Account
- How to increase speed of your Computer
- How to dye your clothes at home?
- How to treat and overcome iron deficiency anemia?
- How to block your friends posting photos and comments directly to your Timeline on Facebook?
- How to make – Recycled Paper at Home
- How to dye clothes naturally at home with family and friends
- How to make use of your Android phone as a webcam
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014