How to Rotate Screen view in Windows 7
I was working on my laptop and partially playing around with my kid (having fun with a 6 month old boy). After sometime when he left with laughter and smiles on both our faces I discovered that he had done something with my laptop by rigorously knocking the keyboard. The screen view of my laptop was rotated to 180 degrees. You can see the image which I captured using the ‘Prt Sc Sys Rq’ prints screen option at that moment.
I proceeded to make fun of myself by rotating the laptop 180 degrees to really understand where I am pointing my mouse pointer. I did enjoy this for some time but, could not resist when this continued slower than my regular pace.
If you are one of those persons who like to know more or explore many options available on your desktop or laptop. Then here is the path to help you understand where this option lies.
Control PanelAppearance and PersonalizationDisplayScreen Resolution
On your desktop right click and select personalize. Once the window is opened you can see the DISPLAY option on the left bottom of your screen. Now select the ‘Adjust Resolution’ option. Here you can see these options.
You can try and explore what would be the consequences of changing the ‘Orientation’ of displays. However, you can still select what suits you better (as normally it is ‘landscape or portrait’). These could be very adventurous to know if you haven’t known this till now, but now you know this option.
Check out related posts below...
- How to Send Self-Destructing Emails – 3 online services for you
- Open Office - Easier To Convert Files To PDF
- Top 4 Free Android Travel Apps
- Cyber space and social sites
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
- Face Book (FB) – Skype Collaboration to provide Video Chat online
- Process of Link Removal to Avoid Google Penalties
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender
- Top Retro Games worth looking back at in delight
- Top 10 changes of Microsoft Windows 8.1
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014