How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account
In my previous post I had showed you how to temporarily deactivate your Facebook Account. Here you can see options on How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account. Before you straight away jump into action and delete you’re Facebook Account Permanently, let’s see at some of the important aspects of your actions.
Once you permanently delete your Facebook Account, you won’t be able to restore or revive your account at a later stage as Facebook doesn’t store any of your details or data once your Facebook account is permanently deleted. Yet, you can however request for cancellation of Deletion of your Account within 14 days of your deletion request. Keep in mind, that once it is deleted permanently it cannot be restored or retrieved again.
I have noticed some of the users of Facebook have dual account. This may be created previously out of an email ID that they don’t use anymore and use the one which they are actively available with. So you can go ahead and delete your second Facebook account which you do not use anymore or do not intend to use going forward.
Also note that you can download a copy of your info from Facebook before having permanently deleted. You can follow these simple steps to download a copy of your info from Facebook.
You can download your information from your settings. To download your information:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings
- Click Download a copy of your Facebook databelow your General Account Settings
- Click Start My Archive
Because this download contains your profile information, you should keep it secure and be careful when storing, sending or uploading it to any other services.
As Facebook is very vigilant about the deletion of accounts from its database, they request you to contact them for deletion of your Facebook Account. You will have to Login using your credentials and click on the link for a quick access to Permanently Delete your Facebook Account immediately or you can go to Facebook.com/help/delete_account.
If you need any kind of help or you have any other ways that can help then you can notify me through the comments column below.
Check out related posts below...
- Review | 7" Mini Notebook with Wi-Fi, Win CE6.0
- Sharing Photos: Free Android Apps to Compress Images
- Top Retro Games worth looking back at in delight
- Apple iPhone 5 – Everything you want to know about
- Its Easy to Know, How to Delete/Deactivate Google Account
- Banking Services On Your Mobile Phone
- Facebook Home update brings Flickr, Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram to lock screen
- A new tabbed interface on Gmail
- Why to use EXCEL application for work or personal data?
- Apps on Smartphone helps you save 22 days of time per year
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014