Facebook (FB) – How safe is it to share videos and photos?
Have a face book (FB) account? Sure, you do. Many of us add the best profile pictures required for socializing in which our friends from all over the world could look at your newest pictures. This is one of the best parts of FB that you can upload photos & videos to share them with your friends. All updates about yourself and your friends are exchanged. This is indeed the most happening thing on FB.
When Tech is high it does leave some good imprints as well as some nightmarish marks on our thoughts and experience. I mean there could be many good things as well as many bad things that can happen with your updated photos and videos.
One of the news that circulated in anonymity is that the pictures uploaded by some of the members in FB group was so cool that it got circulated to a list of friends and passed to many among the mass that t reached those who are very far friends of the owner of the photograph & it also landed in some of the people that the owner did not know.
I am sure that your mind is enquiring about what’s wrong in it? Yes, there’s nothing wrong in it unless this is fallen into some of the anti-social elements that are making rounds in disguise of friends. By the time we understand what’s up with our photograph these could have reached to hundreds if not thousands of people in your friend’s vicinity.
What could happen? Your photos or videos could be edited and exchanged in the mass with absurd or unimaginable tech villains. There are rounds of photographs that were edited so badly that the owner could not will anymore to have an FB account deactivated the FB account. Well, though the FB account the person was using was deactivated the rounds of edited pictures of the person did not stop. The vulnerability of exchanges in pictures and videos are high.
So you know what can be done with your photographs that are exchanged via FB or any other socializing sites. The same applies to Videos as well. These would make such a bad impact on one’s mind that we would feel dejected or sometimes depressed post all this mess.
Every upcoming tech does also have some of the negative impacts on the society that we live in. Until then make sure you are not the next victim to these anti-social techies. There are many more things that one has to achieve in life. If you have come across any such incidents please make sure you report it to Cybercrime Departments in your vicinity. This would surely help someone in your vicinity.
Be free, be happy, and be safe….
Check out related posts below...
- Apple iPhone 5 – Tech spec
- Top 10 Countries with High Speed Internet
- Open Office - Easier To Convert Files To PDF
- Free download upgrade available for Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Banking Services On Your Mobile Phone
- The revolution of Books to E-books, does this change your interest in it?
- Online Translation Tools VS Translation Apps – An Online Tower of Babylon
- Free WinX DVD Ripper Platinum – Digiarty’s Hello Summer Giveaway
- Shadow Fight : Facebook Game App
- ReMINEd: Your Visual Wish List App
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014