Banking Services On Your Mobile Phone
We all have been connected to banks in our lives for quite long. There were times when the technology had not been on its peak as it is today. Those days the banking system was completely based on paper work and manual inputs. But, what is the state of banking today? Thanks to the technology that has been upgrading itself (and will keep upgrading further). Today banking has become so much easier that no one has to go through the physical and mental strain in bank offices waiting for each one’s turn to get their transactions rolling.
Today banking sectors are so much improved that we seldom think of visiting a banking branch in our locality. We do visit only if there is complete necessity and some transactions that involve your presence physically. With the breakthrough of online banking, the banking sector has seen much improvement in the last decade or so. Online banking and Mobile banking are the tremendous technological improvement for banking which has given a new meaning to easy and fast transactions in your/our finances.
You can do financial transactions on the move today with the help of online banking and mobile banking. These two options have made our lives much easier to the option that was available earlier with paper and manual systems.
How to transfer money using your mobile phone?
- Register with the bank for interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS).
- Download the application on the phone via GPRS
- Log In to the application
- Select bank account from which funds are to be transferred.
- Select Mobile money transfer service
- Enter 10-digit mobile number, 7-digit MMID and desired transfer amount
- Confirm ‘Entered details’
- Done, you will receive SMS intimation confirming the account debit on your registered mobile phone number after the successful completion of the transactions.
Was this not easy to understand? Absolutely, it was and that is the reason that most of us would like to opt for these services. There are also many other services available on your mobile phone as pointed out below.
Service available on your mobile
~ Bank Account
- Fund transfer
- Bill Payment
- Balance enquiry
- Check / Cheque book request
- Last five transaction details
- Stop Check / Cheque request
~ Credit Card
- Balance details
- Last payment details
- Payment due date
- Holding enquiry
- Transaction status
- Bill enquiry
- ISIN enquiry
- Provisional income tax certificate
- Final income tax certificate
- Reset letter
- Rescheduled letter
- Loan agreement copy
- Book airline / railway / movie tickets
- Prepaid mobile recharge
- Status of service request raised
- Locate ATM / branch
If you have any more options that would add to this list of services available for banking through mobile phone, then let me know.
Check out related posts below...
- Apps / Utilities to keep duplicate emails free from your device
- How to increase speed of your Computer
- How of Hydrogen
- Shortcut Keys to Navigate through Facebook
- How to overcome Anemia?
- How to treat and overcome iron deficiency anemia?
- How to dye your clothes at home?
- How to Send Self-Destructing Emails – 3 online services for you
- How To Make A Lumia Box
- How To Maintain A Freshwater Aquarium
He lives in Bangalore, India & works for a service industry.
He is an aspirant. He likes blogging, reading, photography & learning new stuffs.
Latest posts by John Anthony (see all)
- Foodie – Delicious Camera, An App designed for Food Photography - April 22, 2016
- Sending Mass Email, is incredibly simple – Atomic Email Sender - October 16, 2015
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account - November 3, 2014